Friday, April 21, 2006


dear silent hill,
you look like the most disturbing movie to be hitting theatres in ages. im not a fan of scary movies, and you just look frightening times 10. if little kids werent scary enough, you go ahead and throw in some contorted, skin-hangy, devil things. i gotta say, i havent seen you, nor do i want to b/c of my fear of messin' muhself.
but one thing bothers me, if i were this blonde woman, id be like "ah hell no! my daughter can take care of her own damn self." get back in my SUV, and run like hell.
i think ill skip you and just hit up the benchwarmers. but equally disturbing is the guy who plays napolean dynamite, because he does the same voice/character in everything....eh, guess that leaves me with some pretty slim pickin's.
sincerely,
dubya

No comments: