Saturday, February 18, 2006


dear 'date my mom',
your show has got to be the most awkward and uncomfortable show on MTV. well, NEXT is pretty bad too. on both programs, the raunchiest sexual innuedos come out of 16 year olds mouths. on Next, these tweens get on the bus and say such things as, "this guy isnt gonna next me, cause im smooth....everywhere." im a pretty vulgar person, but the lines yall use are just kinda jaw dropping. in date my mom, i was disgusted when a kid took a mom out for crawfish, and said, "yeah, looks like this mom has sucked a few heads in her day." woah there....yet, i still watch it to see how far it'll go. i wouldnt put it past the murray/bunim team to create a new show called, "my super sweet losing virginity party."
sincerely,
dubya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

perhaps the worst line for me was on the gay date my mom recently where the guys response was "if your son is 6 foot and 125 pounds, his doo doo must look like spaghetti"

then the mom proceeded to ask if harry winston made cigarettes while trying on a million dollar piece of jewelry.

sick, yet i watch it.