Monday, April 02, 2007

dear beyonce,
thanks for giving me a reason to come back and blog it up.
everyone knows i loves me some B, but just thought id share some new videos you put out w/ your re-release of your album b-day.
everyones probably already seen your duo with shakira beautiful liar, and upgrade u:




however, you now gave us some new awesomness.

my favorite, is get me bodied:

i love seein kelly, michelle, and solange back in tha mix.
also, the dance moves at the end crack me up.

green light:




sista girl works it out in freakum dress:


and another of my faves, suga mama:


she gets down with her bad self!

people are sayin you may be gettin' a little over exposed.
but those haters can suck an egg.
sincerely,
dubya

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I could do without her outfit in Suga Mama. But I'm with you on the success of B. She's doin it big.

What are your thoughts on Lil Mama - Lipgloss?

Brian said...

the GET ME BODIED video is amazing. I love when they play itall up in da club.