Monday, November 06, 2006

dear KFC,
you, like IHOP, arent healping on the fatness on americans.
you have this on your menu....this one ginormo-conglomeration of food contains mashed potatoes, corn, chicken and is covered in gravy and cheese!

it really reminds me of something my dad would serve us at the lakehouse after drinking a case of keystone lights.

"naaaw. come on guys! this is a mans meal!" -herb

...and we'd probably eat it b/c the only option would be hard easter candy from 1991 or frozen cool whip.
sincerely,
dubya

3 comments:

fancy said...

Okay, 1) I'll have you know that the Famous Bowl is delicious (minus the cheese, which we all know I detest). 2) Herb is a culinary genius and if he invented this, I'd call him God. 3) I love frozen Cool Whip.

Anonymous said...

So I work for your dad and you are so right he would totally fix this to eat at the lakehouse, after Keystones. I have been a few times on girls weekend from the firm. Your whole blog is hilarious by the way.

Anonymous said...

sound god. coke this male for chuby. at home in madsonvile.ok.